POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Vista and POV-Ray : Re: Vista and POV-Ray Server Time
1 Jun 2024 09:43:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Vista and POV-Ray
From: Carl
Date: 20 Apr 2007 10:00:02
Message: <web.4628c692892b732070dc520d0@news.povray.org>
> No, certainly not. An official response does not exist!

Let me ask this question differently... has anyone been able to get the
animation options to work with POV-Ray running under Vista?  I don't want
to waste my time trying to fix a problem that can't be fixed.

I let me work PC (which still has XP) render overnight and I made this:

http://www.wwwmwww.com/images/logo1.gif

My home PC should be much faster but it has Vista and I currently can't get
it to use any of the animation options.

Thanks,
Carl